Message 00648: Re: vivek

On Mar 9, 2009, at 6:14 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

the thing that clay has been pushing me for and the thing that i think
would be fun is Macon's tech advisor; i.e. evaluating technology,
translating his ideas to geek, finding him smart hackers, etc.

macon said he'd have to check with vivek about it though, because I
guess they want to share hackers or something.

ok ... that's worth playing through for a while.

it is likely I'll see vivek at some point next week ... I don't think he's going to help you on the macon thing though. With that one, either happens or it doesn't. good luck ... you'd be very useful there. Clay is a great ally for that one.

Carl