Message 00647: Re: vivek

the thing that clay has been pushing me for and the thing that i think
would be fun is Macon's tech advisor; i.e. evaluating technology,
translating his ideas to geek, finding him smart hackers, etc.

macon said he'd have to check with vivek about it though, because I
guess they want to share hackers or something.