Message 00534: nytimes

Called John Schwartz up - story will run either this weekend or monday- tuesday ... he got handed a short story for today, but I was clear this needs to happen sooner rather than later (and he knows that). He put the photo request in for me today, so that is a good start ... means they're moving into editorial.

it sounds like you're going to be the lead on the story ... you shut the deadbolt on your door, laid down on the bed, and waited for the FBI. :)) (As always, editors can really screw around with these stories).

Thanks for being patient on this ... I think you will find this worth it.

Carl