Message 00533: Re: check wasn't cashed ...

plus I'm hoping it lets me indulge my pretensions to be a political intellectual

On Jan 28, 2009 5:00 PM, "Carl Malamud" <Carl@media.org> wrote:

hmmm .... looks like an interesting startup-gig to get the tech and stuff in place, but whether that is long-term for somebody like you, I don't know.

I'm a little worried that the focus with these various groups: pccc, change-congress, sunlight is somewhat diffuse when it comes to the congress ("what exactly do all these progressives want?").  But, that's a political/marketing thing.  There have a been a variety of PAC efforts in the past, but maybe you guys can get it right.

The contribution folks like us make most effectively is putting a solid tech grounding (and vision for how to interrelate with the public) in place.

Podesta's folks will certainly be interested in what you are doing there.

On Jan 28, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote: > http://boldprogressives.org/ > > read sidebar ...