Message 00519: check wasn't cashed ...

So, we talked about part 2 of the $25k grant going away.

But, I've noticed that the check I wrote to you for $12,500 has not been cashed.

I'm about to start my audit, so if you're simply not going to cache it, I'd much rather simply cancel the transaction. Otherwise, it goes on my audit as a 2008 grant paid and then I have to do a 2009 dance with the next auditor on grants unpaid because the check never got cashed. :))

I'm fine either ... you are welcome to the money if you're going to get to the project.

Best regards,

Carl