Message 00364: Re: a couple of questions

On Oct 19, 2008, at 5:41 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

For ilcd, ded, almd, mad, cand, dcd, ilnd, casd, and nysd I started at
the last case and worked down, so you should be able to figure out
what percentage you have with:

$ ls ilcd | sort -n | head -n 1
$ ls ilcd | sort -rn | head -n 1

Hmmm .... so here is my summary table so far. The results don't necessarily look right here for some of the districts. Can you look at these and see what you think? The numbers in the columns are the results of your script ... the last column is total number of gigabytes.

PNG image