Message 00363: Re: a couple of questions

>>> If they are logging you in specifically, how did that interaction go?
>>
>> I don't know.
>
> This is kind of important ... you assured me there were no terms and
> conditions and no specific instructions given on-site.  Can you confirm that
> for me or let me know specifically what was said?

You go to the desk and ask the librarian to use PACER, the librarian
takes you to a computer and logs you in with a password on a card they
have, and then they show you how to do a few searches if you want. By
the time you get to use the computer, you're already logged in --
there are no conditions or instructions.