Message 00359: Re: a couple of questions

On Oct 19, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:
Did you and Vixie ever close the loop?

No, he never wrote back.

He wants to meet you ... he wrote me back to remind him who you were, then said he'd be delighted. He's a busy dude ... have you wrote to him with a specific date or range of dates to see if he is in town? I know nanog was recently, so he might have been distracted.

For MIT, do you know Jeff Schiller
who runs the campus network?

I'll send an intro. He's across the parking lot from the media lab. He really knows security ... was area director for the ietf, helped get kerberos through, helped bail out pgp and redo their code.

Carl