Message 00715: Re: call me ....

On Apr 15, 2009, at 9:50 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

with all due respect, its not "their" loss; its america's. I don't want that on my conscience

this is not on your conscience. I make my own decisions. The implications here are very important ... we're dealing at the highest levels of all 3 branches of government. If we can serve, we will, but if we have to do the right thing, we will.

Let me see what Lamberth has to say and what Lieberman's folks have to say. White House was very sympathetic, just trying to understand what is going on, were deeply appreciative that I called them way ahead of time.

Carl