Message 00714: Re: call me ....

with all due respect, its not "their" loss; its america's. I don't want that on my conscience

On Apr 15, 2009 8:56 PM, "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com> wrote:

also, you shouldn't worry about me. I'm happy to take the fallout if it comes. you need to stay focused on the gpo job. if you get that, it will be way better for the public interest than any of this little stuff. that's the important thing