Message 00684: Re: pacer

On Apr 2, 2009, at 7:53 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

schultze says the plugin finds out if they have a doc via a json api
which i could conceivably write a web ui for

I think there is a lot we can do, but (imho) we need a plan for deflecting public angst over this. My current plan has two elements:

1. try and get courts to work with us so we clean at the source, they take responsibility for propogating changes 2. we embed lawyer names/numbers and maybe even clerk name/numbers in each doc to close the feedback loop

Simply making the data searchable (and walkable) from Google isn't enough (yet) but I do think we can solve this problem this year.

Carl