Message 00667: pacer

hi -

moving slowly along on PACER, hoping something breaks next week.

I've started calling Lamberth's AA every day, twice today. They had promised me an answer today, I think we get it early in the week just so I stop calling.

Also working on my scripts to prepend the clerk of the court's phone number to every pacer doc as a plan b.

Ed Felten has a very clever PACER drainer his students are working on ... I was worried at first, but the way he described it will be quite effective.

What are you up to?  You've been notably radio silent.  Things OK?

Carl