From: Carl Malamud [mailto:carl@media.org]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:09 PM
To: xxxxxxx@pbwiki.com
Subject: Re: Aaron & Chris

Hi -

I think there are a lot of issues that don't make sense for PBwiki to be
tackling here.

We're a small nonprofit, and don't really have the bandwidth to be of much
help.  You might consider partnering with a company such as Justia.Com which
does intensive work in this field.  I know they've partnered successfully
with companies like scribd.

Best regards,

Carl