Message 00681: Re: pacer

On Apr 2, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

Ed Felten has a very clever PACER drainer his students are working on ... I was worried at first, but the way he described it will be quite effective.

Schultze says they'll also have a web interface to the stuff we
grabbed, which could be cool

sort of ... basically, they sit inside pacer and if they have the doc, they tell you it is free. but, they don't let google crawl them and I can't tell if they're doing search or not. but, it is a start.