From: Kurt Opsahl <xxxxxxx@eff.org>
Date: January 28, 2009 5:59:17 PM PST
To: Carl Malamud <xxxxxxx@media.org>, Brewster Kahle <xxxxxxx@archive.org >, xxxxxxx@cfac.org, Ben Scott <xxxxxxx@freepress.net>, Chris Riley <xxxxxxx@freepress.net >, Ben Sheffner <xxxxxxx@gmail.com>, Andrew Schwartzman <xxxxxxx@mediaaccess.org >
Cc: Cindy Cohn <xxxxxxx@eff.org>
Subject: Amicus Brief in Webcasting Hearing Appeal

Amici --

Attached please find our amicus brief. Thank you all for your support and comments.

We had to finalize today to get into FedEx, so it's done. We'll be issuing a press release and posting it on our website tomorrow after noon EST, since we think it is bad form to publish a brief before the court has it, so please embargo it until then.

best,

Kurt

Kurt Opsahl, xxxxxxx@eff.org
Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation  http://www.eff.org/
ph: 415.436.9333 x 106 \\  fx: 415.436.9993

Please support EFF by becoming a member.
http://www.eff.org/support