Message 00537: the $12.5k payment

OK, since we're going into the audit and you're not planning on doing the .gov work for quite a while, I think you should simply void that check. If I'm solvent when you're ready to do the work, then we'll cut another one.

(If your plans have changed and you *are* going to do that work in the next few months or so, then please, do cash the check. This is only if we're both agreed you're not going to do it for quite a while ...).

Carl