Message 00332: Re: progress

not to be forwarded.

my letter to judge rosenthal will go in on friday. the attached was my initial foray. her response to me was here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4021427/Letter-from-Judge-Rosenthal?secret_password=27c0lmlb8ot5ks7wukej

our letter will simply thank her for thanking us, state we've concluded an audit of approximately 25% of the PACER system and you will find attached our results ... I hope to have legal's sign off by cob friday so I can fedex it in along with printouts of all the pages with ssn's and a summary table.

you are very lucky we had that paper trail in place. :)) And, at the very end of the day, I think your data goes out the door as well, which was certainly the original goal.