Message 00353: progress

I'm getting closer towards being able to release that data.

The audit has pulled up some real gems, like the attached from Massachusetts. I still want to be careful because there is a formal investigation underway with the pacer people. I've opened a back door with DoJ. You still need to stay quiet for now, but I might be able to do something by the end of the month with the data (like release all of it with redactions).