Message 00330: progress

great news ... lawyers just signed off on my strategy.

larry is having dinner at the scotus tomorrow and will bring it up on our behalf. I wrote him a 2-pager.

i audited by hand about 10% of the suspect docs with SSNs (e.g., about 290 out of 2900), and hope to make more progress tomorrow. When I'm done, there will be an impressive looking 100-page table summarizing all this by court, date, number of violations, etc...

I still don't want you talking to anybody until I've had some more time to figure out what we can do and where we stand. but, big progress!

Carl