Message 00308: Re: pacer

On Sep 29, 2008, at 8:24 AM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

1. I am running an SSN scanner on the data ... that will give me a bunch of hits that I have to look at by hand, so it will take me a while to scrub it.

Cool -- I'm curious what you find so let me know.

2. When the scan is done, I propose we announce the initial progress (25% (or more) of PACER created by the pacer p3wner posse). I will announce that
as an "alpha" release.

I think we may want to wait until Stephen's data is put together
before we go public.

what data? (he's calling to talk to me about something later ... that may be what he wants to discuss.)

Carl