Message 00026: Re: more public resources

Hi Aaron -

Thanks for the note.

Would to collaborate at some point, but right now I'm fighting
for my life getting my new nonprofit funded and up and running.
Hoping that process is done by the end of the year!

Becky speaks highly of the work she's doing with you ... she
seems to be really enjoying.  You got lucky she was available.  :)