Message 00025: more public resources

Just wanted to send a note of congratulation for the great work you're
doing at public.resource.org.

I've been working on a lot of similar stuff, except instead of getting
things that are uncopyrighted because they were created by the US
Government, I've been getting things that are uncopyrightable because
they're facts (via _Feist_ and _WIREdata_). The big problem there is
getting copies without signing contracts.

I don't know if you're interested in collaborating or coordinating or
anything, but I figured I ought to drop you a line.