Message 00012: Re: web.resource.org

Hi -

You're linked in at resource.org.

For mirroring, we're going to wait until Brad's back from break in a week.
If you've got web.resource.org cvs'd, that's the easy way for us to do it.  I
need him to sort through a few other cvs mirrors and he'll do your stuff
at the same time.

Let me know if you do anything strange on your srm file or with your
paths.

You going to spread the dot?  BTW, we tried to convince Larry Lessig that
.org is an crucial test of whether there will be public infrastructure
in the core Internet but he felt it was off-mission for both Creative
Commons and EFF.  I disagree with him ... I think it's directly on
mission when it comes to many of his interests, but it's hard to get
people to see how bit pushing infrastructure has an effect on more
general principles like the state of the commons.  Oh well.  :)

Regards,

Carl