Message 00011: Re: web.resource.org

On Sunday, July 7, 2002, at 01:37  PM, Carl Malamud wrote:
Don't suppose your main machine has an ftp server on it?  That might be
the easiest way to keep these two up-to-date ... just mirror your doc
tree.  Doing anything funny in your srm_conf?  (e.g., icons or cgi-bin
that aren't in the main doc tree, weird handlers or mime types?)

Hm, I don't (currently) run an FTP server... do you have CVS? How about rsync? If nothing else we can just use the auto-generated tarball.
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com] 4FAC4838B7D8D13FA6D92EDB4145521E79F0DF4B