Message 00010: Re: web.resource.org

Hi -

Congrats on getting it up and running!  I'll try and get to it tomorrow night,
if
not, first thing Tuesday.

> Thanks again for the domain. I just launched the site about five days
> ago and I'm pretty happy with the success so far. It'd be great if I
> could add media.org as a mirror. My needs are pretty small (we're not
> doing anything flashy or getting a lot of hits but every bit of
> redundancy helps), I'd just need a paragraph in the Apache conf and a
> user account... something like:
>
> <VirtualHost *>
> ServerName web.resource.org
> ServerAlias *web.resource.org
> DocumentRoot /var/www/webres/
> </VirtualHost>

Don't suppose your main machine has an ftp server on it?  That might be
the easiest way to keep these two up-to-date ... just mirror your doc
tree.  Doing anything funny in your srm_conf?  (e.g., icons or cgi-bin
that aren't in the main doc tree, weird handlers or mime types?)

Carl