Message 00001: Re: Use of web.resource.org

Hi Aaron -

It's a mutual admiration society.  Becky and I were just talking
about you.  Of course, we'd be more than happy to delegate web
to you!  I can put the ip addresses in for you or delegate the
zone if you run a nameserver.

Do you want space on our system, or do you want to host yourself?
Be happy to host you, but we're ssh-access only and it's a somewhat
messy, overloaded system (running several dozen domains on a
dual-processor sparc and with users like us, you can imagine we're
somewhat non-standard.  :))

Best regards!

Carl