Message 00002: Re: Use of web.resource.org

On Tuesday, June 25, 2002, at 10:13  PM, Carl Malamud wrote:
It's a mutual admiration society.  Becky and I were just talking
about you.  Of course, we'd be more than happy to delegate web
to you!  I can put the ip addresses in for you or delegate the
zone if you run a nameserver.

Do you want space on our system, or do you want to host yourself?
Be happy to host you, but we're ssh-access only and it's a somewhat
messy, overloaded system (running several dozen domains on a
dual-processor sparc and with users like us, you can imagine we're
somewhat non-standard.  :))

Woohoo! Would it be alright if you gave me an account? If it doesn't work out, I'll host it, but I suspect my hosting arrangements are a lot less permanent than yours. Eventually, I'm hoping to get a bunch of mirrors so that we can keep this thing going.

Many thanks!
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com] 4FAC4838B7D8D13FA6D92EDB4145521E79F0DF4B