Message 00828: Re: [dpla-discussion] Integrity of document available through DPLA

For the more technical in the audience, I wrote up some of my thoughts on this question:

(Intro: I'm Aaron Swartz, and helped build RSS, RDF, Reddit, and Open Library. I'm excited by the prospect of ensuring the ethic of public libraries continue on into the digital age.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Digital Public
Library of America planning initiative listserv.