Message 00819: Re: My PACER post for VoxPopuLII

I don't want to publish them, I'd like to read them to see what they say.

If you guys are going to keep dining out on this story, I think it is only fair
that you share what you find out about the feds.  The reports from DOJ
attorneys are especially relevant.