Message 00802: Re: more pacer data

My board would shoot me if I give you an account. But, that data needs to be
available ... why not the Internet Archive? Can't you create a text item called
"PACER Feeds" and then just add a weekly or daily or whatever zip file to the
item? I think that's supported behavior for them.

Does this duplicate that courtlistener project out of Berkeley i-school?

You saw the announcement on radar.oreilly about the new national reporter
service we've started?