Message 00799: more pacer data

I've obtained more PACER data downloaded thru a crawl done with PACER's permission. (It's of the written opinions, which they don't charge for anymore.) I need someplace to put it so that others like RECAP and OpenJurist can get at it. Would you be up for letting me rsync it to your server? (Again, PACER said it was OK as long as it was done nights and weekends, which it was. Even have some fancy time zone code.)

If you're not up for going thru this again, I obviously understand but it does seem like the most convenient option.