Message 00794: Re: COICA

Well, that's a pretty awful bill!

We have a special kind of iron wall up on no lobbying to keep us clean with the
courts ... can't tell the senate what to do directly on specific legislation.
Basically trying clear our position of "I am not a lobbyist" (subtext: not just
some average DC interest group).

But, if you publish a petition, I can certainly tweet that I think it is a good
idea.

have you talked to free press? Seems like a natural for them. Same with Campus
Progress (David Halperin). New America Foundation of course, and I would think
Wonderlich and Schumann at Sunlight would be on this as well.