Message 00763: Re: congressional tape request

nah, I decided I'm not writing the Congress any more checks. I did a dry run for 4 committees, spent a couple thousand, showed it could be done.

thanks anyway!

(to do committees with that form, btw, requires chairman's signature, at least at the subcommittee level, so it is actually a bit harder than it looks.)