Message 00727: Re: fbi

hah.

you know, they let me bring all my gear in, there was no check on iphones. maybe security would have stopped a recorder, but my iphone was working. if I was smarter, I support I would have recorded my one hour with them. but, as you might guess, I was a little nervous and was trying not to dig my own grave. still ...

but, your interview is going to look very police blotter if we end up using it.