Message 00695: Re: fbi

i sent in a note to adam sedgewick.

i do worry about this ... if you're just doing tech information, I suppose it is fine, but they could just as easily have that conversation with me.

On Apr 14, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

"I'm sure you can guess what this is about. PACER. We're interested in
sitting down and talking to you about it, more so to just find out
exactly what happened, so we can help the US Courts get their system
back up. As you know, it's still down.  ... If you'd be willing to
just sit down with us and talk in the next couple weeks. If it was
something bigger than that we wouldn't have called you to ask. We can
come to wherever you're at. We can meet you at a Starbucks or a
restaurant; it doesn't need to be at your house."

Thoughts on next move?