Message 00656: Re: YesWeScan & Aaron Swartz

When I found the site yesterday, I sent it to him and asked why he wasn't on the committee and he replied that he had applied but never heard anything back which was basically his way of saying that he guessed that everyone else was considered more worthy than him.  Which is why I finally decided to say something to you.  That's how roundabout he is about these things.  Not only doesn't he come out and ask or speak up about them (for himself) but won't even admit to us that it bothers him.  We have to read between the lines (and it took me a day for the message to sink in).

Ahhh---Aaron!  A complicated kid.

thanks Carl,
Susan