Message 00635: Re: vivek

On Mar 9, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

P.S. You've seen kundra.net? They told him he'd have budget authority, but
he has to raise the money himself.  ;)

that was a joke, right? your twitter feed can be deadpan sometimes

look at kundra.net and www.kundra.net and do a whois on kundra.net. it is his ...

I do not actually believe he is using the revenue stream from this to retire the federal deficit, but I do find it a bit offensive that he has that site up there and is totally clueless to the fact ... I sent numerous email directly to him and to various folks around him saying he really ought to clean it up because it would look just awful on /. or boingboing in the wrong hands. But, apparently nobody is listening.

I find kundra.net pretty offensive for a government official to be typosquatting on, don't you?