Message 00616: Re: assuming you saw ...

I started working with these folks middle of last year on the congressional record issues. When our "troubles" began, I called the committee up and briefed staffers on what was happening just so we had somebody watching our back just in case. When the NY Times did their piece, I wrote them back and asked if was evidence of willful non- compliance with the law and off they went ...

Carl