Message 00521: Re: check wasn't cashed ...

On Jan 28, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

I didn't want to cash it until I'd returned the work. Probably won't
get to that soon. Your call if you want to cancel it or not.

we should talk ... I'd like to understand a bit more what is going on with you, if I'm not being too nosy. :)

are you looking to do a job in dc or have already accepted some new gig? what's with the "i'll be poor" tweet?

Carl