Message 00515: Re: nyt

On Jan 27, 2009, at 1:54 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

Do you know when the article is going to be published yet? Do you
think I'll have to do any ancillary press followup? Just trying to
make sure I clear time in my schedule and stay near a phone if
appropriate.

yeah ... we're close. Podesta did the interview, Schwartz is still writing I think. It is very hard to peg exactly when these things happen, but if I were to guess, I'd say end of the week, weekend? We're close.

I wouldn't be worrying about your schedule ... he'll do the fact check with me. I wouldn't worry about followup ... when you get a good times piece, that pretty much tells the whole story and they are syndicated widely and people blog them. I usually just leave it at that and ignore everybody for a few days after until things settle. So, wouldn't rearrange my life for them.