Message 00510: Re: what's up?

yes, apparently. not money issues, just personnel reshuffling

who besides becky is talking to you about it? did my post get picked up somewhere?

On Jan 26, 2009 9:47 PM, "Carl Malamud" <carl@media.org> wrote:

there seems to be an impression or at least a worry that you've simply dropped watchdog on the floor and the whole thing could be finished very soon.

we just talked, and you said you had several months of run rate.  Are people confusing your personal involvement with the projects ability to go for a few months or so?  You've scared at least a few folks ... Becky won't talk about it.  Are they confusing a strategic refocusing with a bankruptcy?

What's up?

Carl