Message 00425: Re: open data success stories

On Nov 13, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Aaron Swartz wrote:

got a friend at the _Globe_ who is interested in a piece on the open
government data movement, but wants to know if we have any good
success stories. let me know if you have anything.

there is a lot more federal law on-line. you can now enter a cite and often you get the case back. that has changed how lawyers do their work dramatically. (they can call fred von lohmann at EFF if they want an actual lawyer to say that to them.)

working on getting the access details for the archive crawl.

brewster hasn't done my paperwork yet. I'm not sure what his problem is.

Carl