Message 00343: Re: irs

heh, poor guy. (dunno why he couldn't just send you a drive, tho)

glad to see the stuff showing up in Google; wondering how
machine-parseable the OCRed PDFs will be for the 501c3s. It looks like
Guidestar has people do data-entry by hand.

I'm currently trying to get BK to let me scan the personal financial
disclosures for members of congress as part of the kahle-omidyar
govdocs project; if we get those the plan is to mturk them.