Message 00291: Re: pacer

Stephen's planning on doing something more targeted with
Massachusetts, so he wants to get all of that, but with the rest of it
I think we can start whenever you like.

I can wait if he's still working on that. No problem. Targeted would be good.

I think the best thing would
be to leave the current pacer directory as a clean copy and dump the
processed versions of this stuff someplace new. Is that OK?

of course ...

Hmm, the crawlers all seem to have died so now might be a good time.
Although I should probably look into why.

I'm busy most of this week anyway, so I'll wait. I also want to figure out what we're doing with metadata and that means chasing Tim Stanley down which always takes a couple of days.

Carl