Message 00290: Re: pacer

> let me know how your pacer stuff is going.  I see you're up to 722gbytes.

Yes, it seems to be going pretty well.

> a terabyte of data is definitely a good-sized chunk ... you folks can keep
> harvesting, but I can start the next steps at some convenient point.

Stephen's planning on doing something more targeted with
Massachusetts, so he wants to get all of that, but with the rest of it
I think we can start whenever you like. I think the best thing would
be to leave the current pacer directory as a clean copy and dump the
processed versions of this stuff someplace new. Is that OK?

Hmm, the crawlers all seem to have died so now might be a good time.
Although I should probably look into why.