Message 00257: Re: US Postal Service

Corynne said she'd take us on, but is busy for a couple of weeks.

If you're ok with that, our job is to write up the facts as we see them so she can assess the situation.

I can do the procurement and licenses piece. Do you want to do the "how our collection of facts is not the same thing as they distribute" piece? E.g., how did we extract, filter out, and reassemble this so it is only factual information. (I'm happy to do that piece as well if you'd prefer). This doesn't have to be long or formal.