Message 00255: Re: US Postal Service

I asked Corynne if she has a few cycles to look at this for us. If so, we can assemble some stuff for her ... show her the data we got and the data we propose to redistribute, let her look at the license agreement, etc... If she won't do it, we'll figure out a plan b. But, before we unveil this, we need to convince somebody else that we're presenting just the facts and nothing but the facts. it's a good reality check. You and I are not the target demographic that needs to see this as a reasonable action. :)

Yes, it would be an important precedent.

Carl