Message 00228: Re: ecfr

let me get over my ecfr fundraising first. :) in any case, you have a foia request in for the ssa dmf, so let's let the clock tick for 20 days. if we do raise money for the dmf (I'm thinking metaweb might put some cash in for that), having a foia in hand helps establish that we tried.

sound like a plan?

Carl