Message 00220: Re: full JITF report

Make sure if there are any written or oral guidelines issued by the libraries that you obey them. If somebody asks what you are doing, tell them. If they say stop, stop. On the other hand, if nobody notices and nobody says anything and you're able to accumulate one or more district courts as archives, then we may have something very interesting. But, be careful.