Message 00197: Re: pacer crawl

sigh.

this is not how we do things.  :)

we can't have thumper be an on-site patron at the library that is part of the 20-library pacer trial because we are cutting corners. we don't cut corners, we belly up to the bar and get permission.

if your librarian wants to do this, i'm on board. if you have a legal right to go to the library and be a patron and use the published procedure to grab data, i'm also on board. but, i'm not going to shave the rules. if we're coming in off-site, we can drain pacer, but you want a valid account and pay $0.08/page. then, we can do whatever we want with the data.